Web Whack with Internet Explorer
To save an entire Web page:
1) With the page open in IE5, click File on the Menu bar and choose Save As. The Save As Web page dialog box appears.
2) Double-click the folder where you want to save the page.
3) Type a name for the page in the File name box.
4) In the Save as Type drop-down box, select Web Page, complete.
Saving as “Web Page complete” saves the text, background, and all images associated with the web page.
Saving as “Web Page HTML only” saves only the html text associated with the page.
5) IE5 saves the page and stores all the pictures in an images folder. If you choose to name the web page you are saving as science IE5 will store all the pictures and the background in an image folder called, science_folder,
To open the page and view it offline:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click File…Open…
3. Click the Browse Button
4. Locate the location on the hard drive or disk in which you saved the files.